Monday 8 May 2017

My First Post

Hello All,
                My Self a Investor/Short Term Trader, Been in Market from almost 9 Years, Seen Quite UP's and Down's Throughout My Journey So far...
                As we are in Great Bull Run from 2014 to Till Date, Many Stocks doubled/Trippled/ Even some were 10 Baggers, Some i was able to Ride,Some i missed..But People with whom i shared my knowledge or My Reasoning, Helped them to ride with me...And thats what i am in for, I believe in LEARN and SHARE Concept...Karma Comes back to You..:-)

Your New Well wisher,
Short-Term Funda Guy.

Disclaimer: This Blog, its owner, creator / contributor is not a research analyst and expressing opinion only as an individual investor in Indian equities. He/She is not responsible for any loss arising out of any information, post or opinion appearing on this blog. Investors are advised to consult financial consultant before acting on any such information. All information in this blog is posted for personal study, All information posted on blog is as available in public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment